Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Dirty pillows?

Hi all: I'm a reporter working on a story about research that shows old
pillows are full of fungus. Really. Ugh. Anyway, I'm looking for folks
who've been meaning to get rid of old pillows, or anyone who has had
success keeping old pillows clean. Any old pillow stories? If so feel
free to either post back to the list or contact me directly. Thanks!

Best Regards, Dru
(http://www.newhouse.com/sefton.html)

I wash my pillows in the washing machine every once in a while.
Without bleach, might that remove the fungus?

That's one issue I'll be looking at. Here's the original research
FYI...

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-p-a101305.php