DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dirty pillows? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/125250-dirty-pillows.html)

[email protected] October 17th 05 05:34 PM

Dirty pillows?

Hi all: I'm a reporter working on a story about research that shows old
pillows are full of fungus. Really. Ugh. Anyway, I'm looking for folks
who've been meaning to get rid of old pillows, or anyone who has had
success keeping old pillows clean. Any old pillow stories? If so feel
free to either post back to the list or contact me directly. Thanks!

Best Regards, Dru
(http://www.newhouse.com/sefton.html)

[email protected] October 17th 05 06:40 PM

Dirty pillows?

I wash my pillows in the washing machine every once in a while.
Without bleach, might that remove the fungus?

[email protected] October 17th 05 06:47 PM

Dirty pillows?

That's one issue I'll be looking at. Here's the original research
FYI...

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-p-a101305.php