Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Elle

Default Color Scheme, House Exterior

Does anyone know of any web sites that display various color schemes for
houses?

I have begun painting the main walls (Sherwin Williams Duration, a certain
light gray, semi-gloss). I am thinking of a very dark gray gloss trim.
Several houses in my neighborhood have white trim, and I don't like this as
much.

Front door schemes? Paint the frame white and the door itself the same color
as the trim?

TIA

Lucy

"Elle" wrote in message
link.net...
Does anyone know of any web sites that display various color schemes for
houses?

I have begun painting the main walls (Sherwin Williams Duration, a certain
light gray, semi-gloss). I am thinking of a very dark gray gloss trim.
Several houses in my neighborhood have white trim, and I don't like this
as
much.

Front door schemes? Paint the frame white and the door itself the same
color
as the trim?

TIA

Hi Elle,
I've heard benjaminmoore.com has that, but I can't get on their site this
morning to confirm what I've heard.. so maybe if you can, that will help.
Personally, my home is gray (I forget the shade name, but it is a smoky sage
sort of gray), with black shutters, and white trim, and people have
complimented it. We got it painted in June of '04 this way, after getting
new windows installed, that left white trim around the windows.
hth,
lucy
p.s. If benjaminmoore doesn't have that, please let us know.. thanks!