Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Family needs help...

Hello, I am a resident in Fredonia,NY and I am a 26 year old recently
disabled christian mother of 3 little girls 2 of whom are also
disabled. I have been isolated for quite some time as a result and very
busy with doctor appointments locally and in the Buffalo area. Our
income has decreased since I had to stop working and my boyfriend is
being sued for part of the heart surgery that our daughter had to have.
I was wondering if you or anyone you know might be able to help us in
any way including starting a fundraiser. Online donations can be safely
made through paypal at Thank you for your
time, Rebecca Eckerdt