DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Family needs help... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/116816-family-needs-help.html)

[email protected] August 12th 05 09:29 PM

Family needs help...

Hello, I am a resident in Fredonia,NY and I am a 26 year old recently
disabled christian mother of 3 little girls 2 of whom are also
disabled. I have been isolated for quite some time as a result and very
busy with doctor appointments locally and in the Buffalo area. Our
income has decreased since I had to stop working and my boyfriend is
being sued for part of the heart surgery that our daughter had to have.
I was wondering if you or anyone you know might be able to help us in
any way including starting a fundraiser. Online donations can be safely
made through paypal at Thank you for your
time, Rebecca Eckerdt

Travis Jordan August 12th 05 11:17 PM

wrote:
Hello, I am a resident

Aw, did Yahoo! kill your other address because you were spamming?

[email protected] August 14th 05 04:58 PM

No, they didn't do you want to see all my daughter's doctor bills you
ass.

JerryL August 14th 05 07:01 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
No, they didn't do you want to see all my daughter's doctor bills you
ass.

No, I don't want to see all your daughter's doctor bills. Do you want to
see mine? They are more than my fixed income but I'm not on here begging for
help or freebies. I'll work out my problems by myself like I've always
done.

CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert August 14th 05 08:51 PM

wrote:
Hello, I am a resident in Fredonia,NY and I am a 26 year old recently
disabled christian mother of 3 little girls 2 of whom are also
disabled. I have been isolated for quite some time as a result and very
busy with doctor appointments locally and in the Buffalo area. Our
income has decreased since I had to stop working and my boyfriend is
being sued for part of the heart surgery that our daughter had to have.
I was wondering if you or anyone you know might be able to help us in
any way including starting a fundraiser. Online donations can be safely
made through paypal at
Thank you for your
time, Rebecca Eckerdt

Christian you say? Wonderful, you can see your local Christian
organization and I am sure they will help you out of your tough situation.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert