Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default whither the home air curtain/home dumbwaiter?

On 17 Jul 2005 01:37:23 -0700, wrote:

air curtains are fairly common in commercial building design.

Why that we never see them in homes?

ditto with dumbwaiters

We've replaced them with your posts. Less waiting, plenty of
dumb.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:15:24 -0700, someone wrote:

...your name
on a parking space.

Hey! We have that at our house!

(Was kind of a humorous thing, got some of those little plastic
imitation license plates with names on them, put 'em on the face of
the low timber crib retaining wall that faces our home parking lot.)