Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rick DeBay

Default Air conditioner return grille

I'm having trouble finding A/C return grilles that fit Filtrete Ultra filters.
The grilles supplied by my A/C contractor measure 1/2" short (the 20x20 is
19.5x19.5 internally) and the Filtrete Ultra is 19.75 square.
Does anyone know of a brand of grille that is actually the dimension that it's
supposed to be, without any of this 2x4 "close enough" size?

Thanks, Rick DeBay