Rick DeBay

OK, I have the model numbers for my Ruud A/C. I also have some other values
that I have questions about.

UAMB-036JAZ (two units)
RLA 16.1
Volts 208-230
Fan 2.0 HP

UAMB-018JAZ
RLA 16.1
Volts 208-230
Fan 0.9 HP

Why is the voltage listed as 208 to 230? My house has two phase power. Is
there anything inside that shifts the phases of one of the lines to emulate a
three phase supply?

Is RLA the current draw when the compressor is operating?

A quick google showed that I have 7.5 tons over three zones, so given a 12 SEER
the system should draw 7.5kW when all three are running. Correct?

Rick DeBay

In article , TURTLE says...
This is turtle.

We HVAC peoples have air flow charts we have in telling what size we need for
certian tonage units and I'm looking at one. Tell me what it is and I can look
it up.

If a 20'' x 20'' return grill will not let a 20'' X 20'' filter go in it. You
have a big problem there for that is not suppose to happen at all.

TURTLE