Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Robert11

Default Adding To My Recent Post On Weed Wackers / Line trimmers

Hello:

Forgot to add the following to my very recent post on these weed wacker line
trimmers:

Can I also ask, please:

What are the pros and cons of a straight shaft model vs the curved shaft
ones ?

Thanks,
Bob

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
Results: renewing fence post for third time Peter Bull UK diy 3 January 23rd 04 02:06 PM
penance for posting OT mel Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 03:27 AM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM