Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Built-in-grill question

In looking at built-in grill shells I'm wondering if
anyone can point out to me the flaws in possibly using
a normal standalone grill, but using that instead as a built
in grill. Take a really nice all aluminum unit with two
front doors, don't attach the wings or side burner or wheels, whatever,
to it, and instead built a nice rock/brick/tile counter around it.

Based on the price difference between what look like to me
similar quality built-in vs stand alone grills, it looks like it
might work. You'd need to get the right grill, but it might work.
And you might save like $500 or more.

Anyway, can someone poke holes in this idea?

Thanks,

Carl

No... Plus with a roll away you can acutally move it to a convient spot
and power wash/clean is without making a complete mess out of your
patio/kitchen hard features.

new foundation question oreo123 Home Repair 11 July 20th 04 10:41 PM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Repair 6 March 26th 04 01:23 AM
Concrete Floor Question E5I5O Home Repair 9 February 17th 04 01:28 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Creda Europa double grill question seatzie UK diy 4 November 4th 03 06:32 PM