Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default magnetic curtain rod for steel door windows?

We have a steel from door with a window on each side of the steel door.

I am looking for small curtain magnetic rods or holders that will fit
it. Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

Andrew Duane

Lee Valley: http://www.leevalley.com

DAC

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

DAGS -- curtain rod magnetic "steel door"

Lots of sources and options...

Good luck,

Darwin

pj

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/
pj

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

also http://www.hometrendscatalog.com/

Tracey

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a steel from door with a window on each side of the steel door.

I am looking for small curtain magnetic rods or holders that will fit
it. Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

I purchased the one on my front door from Wal-Mart.