DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   magnetic curtain rod for steel door windows? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/103117-magnetic-curtain-rod-steel-door-windows.html)

[email protected] April 18th 05 12:27 AM

magnetic curtain rod for steel door windows?

We have a steel from door with a window on each side of the steel door.

I am looking for small curtain magnetic rods or holders that will fit
it. Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

Andrew Duane April 20th 05 08:00 PM

Lee Valley: http://www.leevalley.com

DAC April 21st 05 04:24 PM

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

DAGS -- curtain rod magnetic "steel door"

Lots of sources and options...

Good luck,

Darwin

pj April 21st 05 04:45 PM

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/

pj April 21st 05 04:58 PM

Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

also http://www.hometrendscatalog.com/

Tracey April 26th 05 03:42 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a steel from door with a window on each side of the steel door.

I am looking for small curtain magnetic rods or holders that will fit
it. Can anyone direct me where to buy these?

I purchased the one on my front door from Wal-Mart.