Electronics (alt.electronics)

JeffM

Default Meter To Measure Current / Calculator Suggestions

Also I want to get another calculator
that I could program to perform functions.
I ...don't want to spend the HPXX-C model prices
Jim Douglas

Mike's right. How far do you ever wander from a PC?
http://www.google.com/search?&q=calc...lators+windows

BTW, sci.electronics is not a valid group.

Does anyone have this gas meter installed in their home? tarquinlinbin UK diy 6 April 22nd 05 10:12 AM
Gas meter regulations Chris UK diy 11 April 20th 05 05:49 PM
water company dishonest? Tony Home Repair 9 May 24th 04 03:44 AM
sequence of tripping CB Sam UK diy 13 March 24th 04 09:24 AM
Gas meter test point David Hearn UK diy 8 January 27th 04 03:08 PM