Electronics (alt.electronics)

Dave

Default Name that AIWA

I tried searching Aiwa's site for customer support, but it doesn't exist.

I had an Aiwa stereo system in the early '90's, but I don't know the model
number. Can any stereo gurus our there tell me what Aiwa product line these
specs may be from? Here are the specs I remember:

Early '90's unit, mid-size, enitrely black shell
3-CD changer on top
Two tape decks
Square antenna thingy and remote
LED display (no graphic animations)
Two detachable fabric-front speakers

Hope these narrow the model down reasonably. Any information is appreciated.
Thanks!

--
- Dave
http://members.cox.net/grundage/