Electronics (alt.electronics)

AP

Default Audio and Video output from TV

Hello, I am having problems trying to connect my tv to a digial surround
sound receiver(Marantz SR5500). My TV has input sockets only which are 2
scart, one s-video, composite video and left and right audio.
Is there anyway I change one of the inputs to become and output port?

Are there any other alternatives I could try?

Thanks
Andrew

Art

External source, such as a stereo vcr, external TV tuner, etc. The tele you
are attempting to use can not be effectively modified to safely do what you
are attempting. Cheers