DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Audio and Video output from TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/83454-audio-video-output-tv.html)

AP December 28th 04 02:21 PM

Audio and Video output from TV

Hello, I am having problems trying to connect my tv to a digial surround
sound receiver(Marantz SR5500). My TV has input sockets only which are 2
scart, one s-video, composite video and left and right audio.
Is there anyway I change one of the inputs to become and output port?

Are there any other alternatives I could try?

Thanks
Andrew

Art December 29th 04 10:03 AM

External source, such as a stereo vcr, external TV tuner, etc. The tele you
are attempting to use can not be effectively modified to safely do what you
are attempting. Cheers