Electronics (alt.electronics)

brooks

Default 555 oscilloscope - 3 attachments

It's made by Tectronix, it's old tube type I think.

Brooks

Gunner wrote:
Dose any one have any idea who made this scope
all i know is it was an old milatary scope

on the face it has (see attachment) a logo
that I do not know.
any info would be helpfull thank you

Eric

scada

"Gunner" wrote in message
4.17...
Dose any one have any idea who made this scope
all i know is it was an old milatary scope

on the face it has (see attachment) a logo
that I do not know.
any info would be helpfull thank you

Eric

----

----

Yep, Tektronix..... was a favorite in its' day! (50, 60's)

Bill Chaplin

Don't know what quality grass whomever was smoking but that cheap piece
o guano was never near a military base let alone used on one! That is
the junk kit issued as part of the schlock electronic "schools" of the
mid-late 60's There are thousands in every land fills in the
country,came without crystal osc. so were just a gradeschool toy?
Sorry Bill

Gunner wrote:

Dose any one have any idea who made this scope
all i know is it was an old milatary scope

on the face it has (see attachment) a logo
that I do not know.
any info would be helpfull thank you

Eric

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Gunner

Bill Chaplin wrote in
: Thank you Bill
But I like this scope because it is still working evan though it is only
a singal trace scope. I dont know if it was or was not millitary unit
but it has a marking like you might see on such eq that the millatary
will some time do to there EQ the marking is (L.S.W.T.)

Gunner wrote:

Dose any one have any idea who made this scope
all i know is it was an old milatary scope

on the face it has (see attachment) a logo
that I do not know.
any info would be helpfull thank you

Eric

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Carmen

Bill Chaplin wrote:
Don't know what quality grass whomever was smoking but that cheap
piece o guano was never near a military base let alone used on one!
That is the junk kit issued as part of the schlock electronic
"schools" of the mid-late 60's There are thousands in every land
fills in the country,came without crystal osc. so were just a
gradeschool toy? Sorry Bill

DH said he used one in the electronics calibration lab on the USS
Okinawa when it was still in service. They were being phased out, but
they were there.

Carmen

Gunner

"Carmen" wrote in news:mzMCb.12367$T14.6505
@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Bill Chaplin wrote:
Don't know what quality grass whomever was smoking but that cheap
piece o guano was never near a military base let alone used on one!
That is the junk kit issued as part of the schlock electronic
"schools" of the mid-late 60's There are thousands in every land
fills in the country,came without crystal osc. so were just a
gradeschool toy? Sorry Bill

DH said he used one in the electronics calibration lab on the USS
Okinawa when it was still in service. They were being phased out, but
they were there.

Carmen

Thanks Carmen If you could give BD my email Addy that would be good
Carmen

Gunner wrote:
"Carmen" wrote in

@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Bill Chaplin wrote:
Don't know what quality grass whomever was smoking but that cheap
piece o guano was never near a military base let alone used on

one!
That is the junk kit issued as part of the schlock electronic
"schools" of the mid-late 60's There are thousands in every land
fills in the country,came without crystal osc. so were just a
gradeschool toy? Sorry Bill

DH said he used one in the electronics calibration lab on the USS
Okinawa when it was still in service. They were being phased out,
but they were there.

Thanks Carmen If you could give BD my email Addy that would be good

BD? I'd be glad to pass it on if I knew who that was? :-)

Take care,
Carmen