Electronics (alt.electronics)

Pete

Default Info on NEC Opto-isolator Part no`..,..

NEC 2561-D643.

Is there an equivalent for this part,I cant seem to
find any info on it.
It`s from a Bush VCR Model:VP480

TIA

Cliff S

"Pete" wrote in news:bqe3ju$o52$1
@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:

NEC 2561-D643.

Is there an equivalent for this part,I cant seem to
find any info on it.
It`s from a Bush VCR Model:VP480

TIA

Try the online crossreference at http://www.nteinc.com

this will give you an NTE # and a brief description of the part. Hope this
helps