Electronics (alt.electronics)

Ryan Kremser

Default smart card writer

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams for a smart card writer
that can easily put together.

Ken Taylor

"Ryan Kremser" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams for a smart card writer
that can easily put together.

Silicon Chip had a project - Jaycar sell it as a kit.

Ken

Dr LG

Yea jaycar are the way to go. The sell a few different kinds. Very basic usb
to small sim, serial to small and large and also a serial to small or large
that could be used for evil deeds... ^_^

"Ryan Kremser" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams for a smart card writer
that can easily put together.

daniel - macservice

ok,

**IN THEORY**, would it be possible to duplicate phone cards with such a
device?, have always wondered that.....

"Dr LG" wrote in message
Yea jaycar are the way to go. The sell a few different kinds. Very basic

usb
to small sim, serial to small and large and also a serial to small or

large
that could be used for evil deeds... ^_^

"Ryan Kremser" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams for a smart card

writer
that can easily put together.

Gary Tait

Whereas On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 04:45:53 GMT, "Ryan Kremser"
scribbled:
, I thus relpy:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams for a smart card writer
that can easily put together.

Look around the satellite TV pirate sites, they may have something.
--
Gary J. Tait . Email is at yahoo.com ; ID:classicsat

Jacobe Hazzard

Ryan Kremser wrote:
isn't direct tv bringing a huge lawsuit again people who buy them
though? I wouldn't want to some way be connected to a piracy group.

Directv is mailing everyone who buys them, and ordering them to surrender
the devices and some sum of cash (in the $1000s) in order that they not have
charges brought up against them.

Some (many?) people, recognizing that this is less expensive than legal
defense, or out of pure intimidation, are complying.

Not sure if they have actually brought charges against anyone or won.

Adam