Electronics (alt.electronics)

news.verizon.net

Default Help w/IDing this transformer

Can anyone help me to identify a electrical transformer from an EICO
'Transistorized Power Supply' Kit Model 1020, input of 110vac and a variable
output from 0 to 6vdc or 0 to 30vdc.

It seems to be a step-down transformer with the primary center taped.
Primary side has two black wires and one red/yellow colored wire. The
secondary has two red wires.

Thanks
Captain Mark

news.verizon.net

Sorry, I've made a mistake. It's the secondary that is center taped.

The output voltages are for the power supply, the output for the transformer
is unknown.

There is a .5 amp fuse in the secondary circuit.