Electronics (alt.electronics)

Dan Hollands

Default shut off delay for AC cercuit

There are time delay relays (time delay on dropout ) that will do this or
you could use a solid state relay with the control of the relay from the
fast dropout circult but with an electronic time delay before the loss of
input turns off the relay.

--
Dan Hollands
1104 State Road

www.QuickScoreRace.com
"Chris W" wrote in message
I have a switch that cuts the power to 2 different AC circuits. I need
one of those two to stay on for a few seconds after the other is off.
Is there some easy circuit to do this. The current requirements are
about 15A at 110V

--
Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Dan Hollands

check www.digikey.com

--
Dan Hollands