Electronics (alt.electronics)

Ed Stevens

Default Is it pulled up?

Hi,

How can I determine if an output is driven high or pulled high?

Thanks,

lee

read the spec. sheet on the device, usually only open collector outputs are
pulled "high".

not sure what you mean "driven" if the output is supposed to be high because
of input state conditions then it will be high if a normal ttl output
because of internal pullup.

klint

"Ed Stevens" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| How can I determine if an output is driven high or pulled high?
|
| Thanks,

Find or buy a Logic probe