Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Default LED car lights flicker - no need!

Clive George wrote:

On 28/04/2013 13:48, Steve Firth wrote:

Also the CFLs weren't cheap, costing £5 each, the LEDs were £6 each but
worth the extra for the light output and efficiency.

Got a brand/supplier for the LEDs?

The brand is Peritus. The supplier was the usual "some guy on eBay"
which I suspect is a front for Peritus, charging less than their prices
on Amazon.

I had a bit of trouble finding them again since they didn't leave
feedback after I bought the bulbs. They have an eBay shop:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ivys-shop

They charged about £6.50/bulb if bought individually and £60(ish) for
ten or more with free postage. I bought a mix of MR16 and E14 R50 from
them a year ago, so far I'm pleased with the bulbs.

The ones I chose were the 21xSMD units which put the SMD elements
directly behind the front glass of the bulb. This gives even
illumination over a wide area. They also have units with a number of 1W
packages in each bulb which I avoided because it seemed to me that these
would produce spot lighting.

These seem to have fallen in price and are now about £5.30 per bulb
bought in bulk.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-E14-SE...-/160590003951

And the MR16 has fallen to about £1.90/bulb which seems good VFM to me
compared to the price that Ikea charge for CFLs that don't illuminate
worth a damn.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-MR16-2...-/150606814415

I haven't changed the transformers used for the halogen lighting tracks
(yet). If I use all LED bulbs there's unacceptable flickering - the
bulbs don't draw enough current for the transformers to provide stable
output. A mix of three LED to 2 halogen bulbs keeps things stable. It's
noticeable that the 35W halogens have lower light output than the 3.5W
LEDs.

--
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Nick Finnigan wrote:

On 28/04/2013 13:48, Steve Firth wrote:

CFLs are quoted as 46-75 lm/W[1];

glow. I replaced four 25W E14 R50 bulbs in downlighters with 4x14W CFLs
(280 lm; 20 lm/W according to the info sheet). The light output was
appaLling and resulted in needing to use two standard lamps and a table
lamp in that room as well as the CFLs just to see what one was doing.

Well, yes, 1000 lumens isn't enough. But why were they so low?

Primarily because CFLs are ****e, one assumes.

Are you aware of any E14/R50 CFLs with better light output? These were
the best that I could find and they didn't have the same dimensions as a
standard R50 bulb. The Ikea CFLs do have the same dimensions and have
even lower light oputput.

I'm not that bothered, the LEDs provide more light and use less power,
and actually fit the downlighter. At that point I stop worrying about
CFLs which are now dodo technology.

--
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On 28/04/2013 17:06, Steve Firth wrote:
Nick Finnigan wrote:

On 28/04/2013 13:48, Steve Firth wrote:

CFLs are quoted as 46-75 lm/W[1];

glow. I replaced four 25W E14 R50 bulbs in downlighters with 4x14W CFLs
(280 lm; 20 lm/W according to the info sheet). The light output was
appaLling and resulted in needing to use two standard lamps and a table
lamp in that room as well as the CFLs just to see what one was doing.

Well, yes, 1000 lumens isn't enough. But why were they so low?

Primarily because CFLs are ****e, one assumes.

Are you aware of any E14/R50 CFLs with better light output?

E14 R50 14W CFL bring up an ebay seller with 900 lumens, which is within
the normal range you quoted, rather than being worse than tungsten.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Strange how you are picky about so many things, but are more keen to
save pennies on electricity than have decent quality light.

It's because I care about decent quality light that I am using LEDs.
CFLs are dreadful, the worst light output and an intolerable spectrum
that makes the human face look dead.

Then don't use CFLs.

If you want to live in the opening
scenes of "Joe Versus the Volcano" or inside the Matrix, install CFLs
and be my guest.

If you were facing the most expensive charge per kWH in Europe you would
also think carefully about the use of lighting.

Not if it doesn't do what I want.

--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW 12

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Not warm white then. Warm white is more akin to evening light.

What LED manufacturers call "warm white" 3200K, is what CFL
manufacturers would term "blazing actinic light", if their claims about
daylight white (guttering candle colour) are anything to go by.

All you are confirming is that direct incandescent replacements are all
rubbish.

I'm glad your happy with poor light quality to save a few pennies.

I'm glad that you don't know what you are talking about.

You're actually excelling yourself here. Proving just how tight you are.

--
*Eat well, stay fit, die anyway

Dave Plowman London SW 12

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Nick Finnigan wrote:

On 28/04/2013 13:48, Steve Firth wrote:

CFLs are quoted as 46-75 lm/W[1];

glow. I replaced four 25W E14 R50 bulbs in downlighters with 4x14W CFLs
(280 lm; 20 lm/W according to the info sheet). The light output was
appaLling and resulted in needing to use two standard lamps and a table
lamp in that room as well as the CFLs just to see what one was doing.

Well, yes, 1000 lumens isn't enough. But why were they so low?

Primarily because CFLs are ****e, one assumes.

Are you aware of any E14/R50 CFLs with better light output?

E14 R50 14W CFL bring up an ebay seller with 900 lumens, which is within
the normal range you quoted, rather than being worse than tungsten.

Giving a URL would help. I can't find any such thing on eBay. Unless you
mean the Bridgelux bulbs which aren't R50 and are LED not CFL. Searching
for E14 R50 14W CFL produced zero results.

Omitting 14W produces some results but these are 5W (100 lumens) and 9W
- lumens not stated.

--
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Dave Plowman wrote:

What LED manufacturers call "warm white" 3200K, is what CFL
manufacturers would term "blazing actinic light", if their claims about
daylight white (guttering candle colour) are anything to go by.

All you are confirming is that direct incandescent replacements are all
rubbish.

No, I'm confirming that CFLs are rubbish.

I'm glad your happy with poor light quality to save a few pennies.

I'm glad that you don't know what you are talking about.

You're actually excelling yourself here. Proving just how tight you are.

And you're excelling yourself at talking twaddle this evening. Are you
under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices that provide
true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

--
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

En el artículo , Steve Firth
escribió:

output. A mix of three LED to 2 halogen bulbs keeps things stable.

That's probably quite a good idea anyway, you get the benefit of the LED
power saving combined with the full(er) spectrum of the halogens.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you
under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices that provide
true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes. LED falls far short. But
I do realise you have been conned by the hype.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW 12

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you
under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices that provide
true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes.

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important. Check
this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film or a
digital camera set to daylight mode.

Yellow, isn't it?

LED falls far short. But I do realise you have been conned by the hype.

No Dave, I bought two bulbs and was sceptical about how good they might be.
Given that the light output was better than the halogens and CFLs they
replaced I bought some more.

However I am aware that your opinion means more than fact.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices
that provide true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes.

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important.
Check this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film
or a digital camera set to daylight mode.

You talk about film and colour rendering in the same breath?

*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW 12

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Dave Plowman wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices
that provide true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes.

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important.
Check this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film
or a digital camera set to daylight mode.

You talk about film and colour rendering in the same breath?

sigh go to school and learn about logical fallacy.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:59:04 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth
wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices
that provide true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes.

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important.
Check this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film
or a digital camera set to daylight mode.

You talk about film and colour rendering in the same breath?

sigh go to school and learn about logical fallacy.

Take your own advice, psycho! BG
tsk
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:14:17 +0100, Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
Are you under the illusion that tungsten bulbs are adequate devices
that provide true colour rendition of the scenes they illuminate?

Halogen is certainly adequate for most purposes.

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important.
Check this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film
or a digital camera set to daylight mode.

You talk about film and colour rendering in the same breath?

BG Seems, you should do the same, psycho!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Default IMPERSONATION ALERT! LED car lights flicker - no need!

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:34:13 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:12:51 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

No it's not. It's hopeless if accurate cour rendition is important.
Check this by taking a photograph by halogen light using daylight film
or a digital camera set to daylight mode.

You talk about film and colour rendering in the same breath?

BG Seems, you should do the same, psycho!

Seems you need to apply for another prolonged stay in the loony bin,
Usenet's dingleberry! BG

Seems, you need to do the same, psycho! VBG

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:35:26 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:12:16 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

sigh go to school and learn about logical fallacy.

Take your own advice, psycho! BG
tsk

Ready to lose the very last newsserver that hasn't yet knocked you off, The
Rectum? LOL

BG Seems, you're about to get clobbered again, innit, my precious
punching bag.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

Default Having Endless Fun with my Battered Punching Bag, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:01:59 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:58:20 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

BG Seems, you should do the same, psycho!

Seems you need to apply for another prolonged stay in the loony bin,
Usenet's dingleberry! BG

Seems, you need to do the same, psycho! VBG

BG Your psychopathy keeps showing, psychopath!

Seems, it's YOURS which is blooming again, psycho! EBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:09:54 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:59:52 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

Take your own advice, psycho! BG
tsk

Ready to lose the very last newsserver that hasn't yet knocked you off, The
Rectum? LOL

BG Seems, you're about to get clobbered again, innit, my precious
punching bag.

LOL! So, you have been reading ALL my posts ALL the time while pretendig to
hide behind your killfile!

Oh, the PAIN you had to go through all the time! LMAO!

pat pat there, there, little idiot. Need a hanky? BG

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:11:01 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:04:43 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

Seems, you need to do the same, psycho! VBG

BG Your psychopathy keeps showing, psychopath!

Seems, it's YOURS which is blooming again, psycho! EBG

LOL!!! Your DESPAIR is showing, my favourite punching bag!

LMAO!!!!! Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:04:59 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:35:03 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

BG Your psychopathy keeps showing, psychopath!

Seems, it's YOURS which is blooming again, psycho! EBG

LOL!!! Your DESPAIR is showing, my favourite punching bag!

LMAO!!!!! Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG

Still fighting for you online survival, "The Rectum"? Keep fighting, I will
keep laughing at you! LOL

BG You think it's easy to impersonate me because I only got 30 or so
stock replies, The Rectum? Well, I got news for you, innit my
precious punching bag.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:04:29 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:30:13 -0700, The Rectum, impersonating his master,
The Peeler, wrote:

BG Seems, you're about to get clobbered again, innit, my precious
punching bag.

LOL! So, you have been reading ALL my posts ALL the time while pretendig to
hide behind your killfile!

Oh, the PAIN you had to go through all the time! LMAO!

pat pat there, there, little idiot. Need a hanky? BG

BG Your DESPAIR is showing, poor battered punching bag!

Is it, psycho? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:30:46 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:28:52 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

Oh, the PAIN you had to go through all the time! LMAO!

pat pat there, there, little idiot. Need a hanky? BG

BG Your DESPAIR is showing, poor battered punching bag!

Is it, psycho? VBG

It sure does, poor bleeding punching bag! LOL

Does it, poor clobbered idiot? LMAO!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:32:29 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:26:39 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

LOL!!! Your DESPAIR is showing, my favourite punching bag!

LMAO!!!!! Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG

Still fighting for you online survival, "The Rectum"? Keep fighting, I will
keep laughing at you! LOL

BG You think it's easy to impersonate me because I only got 30 or so
stock replies, The Rectum? Well, I got news for you, innit my
precious punching bag.

No need for you anymore to advertise your psychosis, poor psycho!
Everyone, by now, knows about you and your mental, emotional and sexual
handicaps! LOL

Seems, YOU are the psychopath, my clobbered punching bag innit! BG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:40:05 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:32:54 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Is it, psycho? VBG

It sure does, poor bleeding punching bag! LOL

Does it, poor clobbered idiot? LMAO!

BG Doesn't it, poor psycho?

Well, does it, Radabitch, you Serbianese asshole? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:46:18 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:22:19 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Does it, poor clobbered idiot? LMAO!

BG Doesn't it, poor psycho?

Well, does it, Radabitch, you Serbianese asshole? VBG

BG Doesn't it, my pwnling?

VBG So does it, retard?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:46:45 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:21:20 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

No need for you anymore to advertise your psychosis, poor psycho!
Everyone, by now, knows about you and your mental, emotional and sexual
handicaps! LOL

Seems, YOU are the psychopath, my clobbered punching bag innit! BG

VBG Still hoping you might win this game, retard? Sorry, but you are way
too stupid! LOL

ROTFL! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pwned, my battered punching bag!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:27:59 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:59:40 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Well, does it, Radabitch, you Serbianese asshole? VBG

BG Doesn't it, my pwnling?

VBG So does it, retard?

BG You tell us, psycho!

VBG No, you tell US, Serbianese idiot!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:28:08 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:00:32 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Seems, YOU are the psychopath, my clobbered punching bag innit! BG

VBG Still hoping you might win this game, retard? Sorry, but you are way
too stupid! LOL

ROTFL! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pwned, my battered punching bag!

BG PROVE it, poor psycho!

VBG YOU prove otherwise, retard Radabitch! You are
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deluded, my clobbered punching bag innit!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 00:36:42 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:19:18 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

BG You tell us, psycho!

VBG No, you tell US, Serbianese idiot!

Wanna bet, Serbian *******? LOL

Non sequitur, retard. Wanna bet what, Serbianese idiot? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 00:36:52 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:21:15 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

ROTFL! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pwned, my battered punching bag!

BG PROVE it, poor psycho!

VBG YOU prove otherwise, retard Radabitch! You are
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deluded, my clobbered punching bag innit!

BG Are you sure? I mean, psychopathically sure? LOL

VBG Any other questions you want to aks, my battered punching bag?
I'll be happy to answer them for you!

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:29:47 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:13:52 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

BG You tell us, psycho!

VBG No, you tell US, Serbianese idiot!

Wanna bet, Serbian *******? LOL

Non sequitur, retard. Wanna bet what, Serbianese idiot? VBG

Confused, my battered punching bag? GOOD! LOL

Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:29:57 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:14:50 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

VBG YOU prove otherwise, retard Radabitch! You are
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deluded, my clobbered punching bag innit!

BG Are you sure? I mean, psychopathically sure? LOL

VBG Any other questions you want to aks, my battered punching bag?
I'll be happy to answer them for you!

Are you sure, poor psychopathic idiot? LOL

BG Aks away, Serbianese idiot!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:15:50 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:07:14 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Wanna bet, Serbian *******? LOL

Non sequitur, retard. Wanna bet what, Serbianese idiot? VBG

Confused, my battered punching bag? GOOD! LOL

Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG

Booh!!! LOL

Need a hankie, The Rectum? G
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:16:51 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:07:58 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

VBG Any other questions you want to aks, my battered punching bag?
I'll be happy to answer them for you!

Are you sure, poor psychopathic idiot? LOL

BG Aks away, Serbianese idiot!

Why, The Rectum? BG

Why not, Serbianese idiot? VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:15:41 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:02:51 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Confused, my battered punching bag? GOOD! LOL

Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG

Booh!!! LOL

Need a hankie, The Rectum? G

No, thanks, it's soaked with your tears, my bleeding punching bag! G

Is it, little idiot? BG

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:16:31 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:03:28 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

BG Aks away, Serbianese idiot!

Why, The Rectum? BG

Why not, Serbianese idiot? VBG

Take a guess, The Rectum! G

No idea, little idiot. You tell ME! BG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:21:11 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:46:17 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Need a hankie, The Rectum? G

No, thanks, it's soaked with your tears, my bleeding punching bag! G

Is it, little idiot? BG

Exactly, poor psychopath! BG

You are sooooooooooooooooooo going to bleed on these groups, The
Rectum, innit! VBG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:21:23 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:47:02 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Why, The Rectum? BG

Why not, Serbianese idiot? VBG

Take a guess, The Rectum! G

No idea, little idiot. You tell ME! BG

BG Why should I, poor psycho?

VBG Why shouldn't you, The Rectum?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:45:48 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:39:25 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

Exactly, poor psychopath! BG

You are sooooooooooooooooooo going to bleed on these groups, The
Rectum, innit! VBG

ONLY in your psychopathic dreams, psychopath! G

Really, little idiot? BG
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics,soc.culture.israel

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:46:52 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:40:11 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

BG Why should I, poor psycho?

VBG Why shouldn't you, The Rectum?

Take a guess, "The Rectum"! BG

Why, Serbianese swine? What you got? VBG