Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Dimmer switch on lower voltage?

Can I use an electronic dimmer switch on a lower voltage than it's designed for? Or does it need the full mains voltage?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

O'Hare Approach Control to a 747: "United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o'clock, three miles, Eastbound."
United 239: "Approach, I've always wanted to say this... I've got the little Fokker in sight."