Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.electronics

Default Doesn't anyone make DVD recorders with a hard disk anymore

I can't find a DVD recorder with a hard disk on Amazon or anywhere. I
want to transfer some of my recordings from my DVR, which is nearly
full. The DVRs and add-ons are tied to the system (at least in
Cablevision). If you move, you have to get a new DVR. I could
transfer to VCR but there's a significant loss of quality. It's just
so convenient having a system where you can choose something to watch
from your armchair, so I'd rather not get a DVD recorder that records
to disk.