Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Transistor Theremin by Alexander Zeyliger

I would like to build the Transistor Theremin designed by Alexander
Zeyliger but I need some help. I have some questions to be answered,
know they are so basic....

What kind of capacitor is needed? I mean: ceramic, electrolytic,
etc...
It will works if the power supply is a 12VDC battery charger?
It's so important to build it on a PCB? It's hard to build this
project?
I'll get any sound if I haven't got an oscilloscope to tune it?
Any suggestion for a 2N2222A equivalent?

You can find the schematics and information he
http://www.theremin.info/info-134-Tr..._Theremin.html

Thank you in advance

CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings legg Electronic Schematics 19 May 15th 08 01:12 PM
Ping Jim Alexander Keyser Sose UK diy 1 August 30th 06 11:37 AM
Wavefront travel case Theremin Repair Colin Swift Electronics Repair 9 March 2nd 05 01:39 AM
WTB; Alexander 3 A collet set Charles Metalworking 2 August 19th 04 04:54 AM
Transistor CS1092G in Sutton 8 transistor AM-radio ? Matti Kaki Electronics Repair 8 October 22nd 03 09:13 PM