Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default 12v detection needed

Here's the application: i have 2 12vDC power supplies which i need to
monitor. I want to make sure that the output voltage doesnt drop
below say 10v or so. Just need a dry contact. I could just use a cube
relay with a 12v coil, but want something more reliable. Any
suggestions??

please email directly:

thanks
Posted to alt.electronics

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:39:47 -0800 (PST), "Jay G."
wrote:

Here's the application: i have 2 12vDC power supplies which i need to
monitor. I want to make sure that the output voltage doesnt drop
below say 10v or so. Just need a dry contact. I could just use a cube
relay with a 12v coil, but want something more reliable. Any
suggestions??

Both driving the same load concurrently? Or is this two seperate
circuits entirely?

please email directly:

No, that is not how Usenet works... Read your replies here.

thanks

Fire Detection Sparks UK diy 6 April 4th 06 10:07 PM
WATER INTRUSION DETECTION infrared Home Repair 0 November 10th 05 07:30 PM
WATER INTRUSION DETECTION [email protected] Home Ownership 0 November 8th 05 06:39 PM
Leak detection Charles H. Buchholtz Home Ownership 1 November 21st 04 02:21 PM
Arc Fault detection D.Frame Electronics 0 July 15th 04 02:38 AM