Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default 2764 EPROM?

Hi, would anyone know if a UV eprom listed as a 2764 is the same as
a M27c64a? I am trying to find a replacement part but am in slightly
unfamiliar territory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Posted to alt.electronics

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:06:54 GMT, "pete"
wrote:

Hi, would anyone know if a UV eprom listed as a 2764 is the same as
a M27c64a? I am trying to find a replacement part but am in slightly
unfamiliar territory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

The C is going the be CMOS...

Best best is to look up the spec sheets on both. I'd guess it would
work, but programming it may be different.

Eprom help. David Farber Electronics Repair 0 December 2nd 05 12:19 AM
2532 EPROM to 2732 EPROM Steve Lewinsky Electronics 1 January 23rd 05 07:28 PM
Eprom Jonesy82 Electronics Repair 0 November 25th 04 04:55 AM
FA: Needham's EMP-20 EPROM Burner / Datarase EPROM Eraser ottodog Electronics 0 June 27th 03 02:42 AM