Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Looking for connectors

Looking for some connectors in the UK, can anyone help please?
See www.roverp4.com/Connector
TIA
Barry

Posted to alt.electronics
Aly Aly is offline

"Barry" wrote in message
. uk...
Looking for some connectors in the UK, can anyone help please?
See www.roverp4.com/Connector
TIA
Barry

Hi Barry,

I've been down this EXACT same route as you a few months back, and for those
connectors too. Very few places do them, unless you're buying by the 1000.

Your best bet would be to approach a little independant high street computer
repair shop, as they're used alot in PCs.

Rapid have some very similar, but you'd need to hack them. Go to "Cables &
Connectors" then "Multipole."

http://www.rapidonline.com

Alison

Posted to alt.electronics

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:47:51 -0000, "Barry"
wrote:

Looking for some connectors in the UK, can anyone help please?
See www.roverp4.com/Connector

---
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T071/P0201.pdf

--
JF
Posted to alt.electronics

wrote:

Looking for some connectors in the UK, can anyone help please?
See www.roverp4.com/Connector

---
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T071/P0201.pdf

--
JF

Thanks for the advice. It would appear that the type I pictured are no
longer available. They can be broken to length according to whether one
wants single, double or more connections.
As they are solder connections it is easy to move things around during
development.
The crimp pins are fine when the final wiring is being done but are a bit
wasteful when trying things out.
Anyway looks as though I need to bulk buy crimp connectors.
Barry

Posted to alt.electronics

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:47:51 -0000, "Barry" wrote:

Looking for some connectors in the UK, can anyone help please?
See www.roverp4.com/Connector
TIA
Barry

That particular style of pin header socket strip I haven't seen for a
long time. However, Aries still make it in the pricier collet socket
style
http://www.arieselec.com/Web_Data_Sh...2013/12013.htm

Those would match up to the male header strip
http://www.arieselec.com/Web_Data_Sh...2034/12034.htm

Aries dip/sip completer product listing
http://www.arieselec.com/products/dip.htm

UK distributors listing
http://www.arieselec.com/distributor...ibutors_UK.htm

RG 6 Cable connectors Walter R. Home Repair 7 February 17th 06 07:21 PM
Cable connectors Wes Stebbins Home Repair 5 November 26th 05 06:35 AM
where to get N connectors [email protected] Electronics Repair 9 June 5th 05 08:30 AM
Pan connectors wounded horse UK diy 1 October 27th 04 03:32 PM
Inventive Connectors Brad UK diy 7 February 13th 04 08:00 PM