Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

Default Galileo (NOT Einstein) is inventor of Second postulate of Relativity

On 8 Nov 2006 19:23:30 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 8 Nov 2006 07:21:48 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 18:16:07 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 06:50:47 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 17:30:15 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 07:44:17 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 5 Nov 2006 09:01:39 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

(Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York,
USA)

https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

---
Are you paying to have the book published?

--
JF
Kindly see the answer ( complete ) here posted

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

AJAY SHARMA

That's not an answer to the poster's question! He asked:

ARE YOU PAYING TO HAVE THE BOOK PUBLISHED?

Answer it!

Oh, I forgot, you are a trolling SPAMMER... You don't answer
questions, do you?

See how many questions I have replied,

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

---
If you can't understand a simple, straightforward question well
enough to respond with a simple, straightforward answer, I doubt
whether you can understand Einstein's work well enough to criticize
it.

--
JF
------------------------------

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

Geeze, you're an idiot... OK, I guess I'll answer the question for
you: yes you paid to have your book published... Right?
===================
+++Idoit I also the language you USE.
Idoit I try to be polite upto huge extent.
I dont reply to odiots.
Idoits NEVER UNDERSTAND. ++++
If you do then read, there os answer of every question.

Tons of meaningless verbage from a self delusional man clipped, till
the *answer* to my question! (see, I *was* right, he paid!) I asked
"did you pay to publish your book" and Sharma said:

Yes,

And more meaningless talk snipped.

And Sharma, thanks for *finally* clearing up that one!

=== Peter, do know the manner how to ask information ?.============
Why you want to know this?

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your
trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you
appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be
published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.

PeterD
Part I

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm
WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS ?
You could not raise a single scientific objection in many posts, so
you call it spamming.
It is not spamming,
You call that thing spamming, WHICH YOU DONT LIKE. IT IS SPAMMING.

And Sharma says it all in capital letters... Spam, spam and spam...

I don't care about your (self called) scientific theories. They are
not worth replying to. I do care about you spamming and trolling, in
newsgroups where such is not tollerated.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

wrote:

[...]

You laugh or weep it is your sweet will.
I know how deal with disgruntled people. I have interacted with people
all over world regarding this work in past 24 years both personally
and by mail
IF INSTEIN IS MODIFIED THEN IT IS SPAMMING.
Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ?
Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

Why are you worried WHO IS PAYING FOR BOOK ?.
How are you concerned with this.
This book is proposed to published in many languages.
Come on scientific terms. Have you caliber to understand this. YOU ARE
FREE TO CONTRADICT THE CONTENST IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS AND
CONFERENCES.
Part II

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

Ajay Sharma will reply the questions as long they raised on this GOOGLE
FORUM.
If you don't like then write to GOOGLE then stop my account. There
is provision for this.
I quote the references of all my papers published in international
journals and conferences.
I feel you are sensible enough, when a paper is published in journal ,
then IT IS PEER REVIEWED by expert in the field.
So this work is published.
Einstein's work has SERIOUS UNSEEN limitations, hence it published in
conferences and journals all over the WORLD.
Now let me know , what do you want ?
Also mention you AFFILIATIONS completely here. So that I may take
further step.
Again further you want ( for spamming)
Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ?
Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

AJAY SHARMA Nov. 9, 2006

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

=======
Strange arguents.
Discuss electronics or science.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

On 8 Nov 2006 03:52:05 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA" Gave
us:

100 Years of...

You're a goddamned Usenet SPAMTARD idiot.

How would you like to research a new ISP?
I AM CERTAIN that your behavior is a violation of your current ISP's
Terms of Service.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:54:59 -0500, PeterD Gave
us:

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your
trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you
appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be
published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.

There is a bar in San Diego called Peter D's

The word you are looking for is LOSER.

One doesn't loose, one loses, you louse!
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

On 8 Nov 2006 19:23:30 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA" Gave
us:

Ajay Sharma will reply the questions as long they raised on this GOOGLE
FORUM.

This is NOT Google, you IDIOT. This is USENET!

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

JoeBloe wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:54:59 -0500, PeterD Gave
us:

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your
trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you
appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be
published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.

There is a bar in San Diego called Peter D's

The word you are looking for is LOSER.

One doesn't loose, one loses, you louse!

For me there is no logic to continue , as no Theory of Relativity (
E=mc2) is being discussed.
I simply posted as members showed keen interest in Physics and Einstein
's work.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

On 9 Nov 2006 22:50:42 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA" Gave
us:

I simply posted as members showed keen interest in Physics and Einstein
's work.

Members? This is Usenet, dip****. Look it up. Read about it.
THAT is the forum you are in here. USENET Get it through your skull.
All google is is your access method for this Usenet forum, you big
dope, and NO not one soul expressed ANY "keen interest" in your CRAP!

SPAMMING it over and over again certainly is not the way to put said
CRAP forth on ANY forum ANYWHERE EITHER! So you did it wrong on
multiple levels, and in multiple ways.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers

He certainly is. I assume Einstein did give galileo credit because it was
assumed and physics people would implicitky know where it came from. ie
newton and his 3 laws.