Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default The Law of Electricity

After having done some research I have decided that the theory of
electricity is true and have decided it is now to be considered Scotty's Law
of Electricity.

Seriously though, just wondering why the "theory of electricity" has never
been proven? Shouldn't that be a fairly simple process nowadays?

Scott

Posted to alt.electronics

Scott Lane wrote:
After having done some research I have decided that the theory of
electricity is true and have decided it is now to be considered Scotty's Law
of Electricity.

Seriously though, just wondering why the "theory of electricity" has never
been proven? Shouldn't that be a fairly simple process nowadays?

Scott

You need to do some more "research." And also learn why the word
"theory" doesn't mean the same thing to a scientist as it seems to mean
to you.