Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Low Price RoHS Lead Free pcb prototype manufacture!!!

We are manufacture low cost, high quality PCB prototypes in China.

we also supply RoHS Compliance,Leed Freed PCB prototype.

Silk masks are produced for the same price

Send us a PCB file and we will reply promptly with a quote.

We can assemble components for your company.

if any question, Please email us with your questions.

We sell high quality HDI PCB's.

accept delivery times are prompt.(quick turn)

We can supply color PCBs board(Example: Blue,
Black,Red,Green,White,yellow.)

Mail: or

E-mail pcb files to us and we will provide a prompt quote.

We sebd PCB via DHL or UPS ( Approx 1 day from Chins to the USA)

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
(Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)
11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4
layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

Min Qty 3pcs.
Web:
www.n j p c b.c o m
mail: sales@n j p c b.c o m
Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao

Website: http://www.njpcb.com
E-mail: or

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon

Posted to alt.electronics

Default SPAM (was: Low Price RoHS Lead Free pcb)

t2531998 @126.com wrote:
[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM njpcb SPAM}

If his spamming
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...:163&scoring=d

wasn't a big enough tip-off,
here's more on his shady business practices:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...+does-not-spam
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...not-refund-*-*

Posted to alt.electronics

JeffM wrote in message . com...
t2531998 @126.com wrote:
[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM njpcb SPAM}

Don't feed him. Maybe he will go away.

If his spamming
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ty-HDI-PCB+aut

hor:126+OR+author:163&scoring=d

Obviously his products are **** (like everything out of China for that matter)
and so he has to try to hound people into buying them. Ain't working!

wasn't a big enough tip-off,
here's more on his shady business practices:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...thread/6b97585

46de592c6/b283f1fbe83bc32d?q=*-*-*-good-Web-site+pcbcart+they-take-Paypal+qq+*-N
JPCB-*-wants-Western-Union-payments+does-not-spam

They're losers. Plain and simple.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...rm/thread/e947

e592b7031308/545a282d0b975c7e?q=zz-zz+qq-qq+uu+*-*-*-*-low-quality-*+pp-pp+Avoid
..these.scammers+*-will-not-refund-*-*

Keep the money at home folks. Buy American only.

Posted to alt.electronics

JeffM wrote in message . com...
t2531998 @126.com wrote:
[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM njpcb SPAM}

Unfortunately I don't think we can expect it to stop. Spamming is actually very
easy (just copy and paste) and takes only a few minutes. I guess they figure
whatever will promote their business works. If they really want to make sales
they should offer free egg rolls. The only think that will work is if people
stop buying their circuit boards but if they are advertising prices that are 1/3
of what other companies charge it's hard not to.

Is Welfare Part of Capitalism? [email protected] UK diy 1 March 4th 06 12:40 AM
Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email? Jeremy Woodworking 2 August 8th 04 03:24 AM
Lead-Loc and Gas pipes tom w UK diy 29 June 16th 04 11:10 PM
*** Rec.Woodorking Mini-FAQ, *** 121, now lead free! David F. Eisan Woodworking 3 July 31st 03 09:48 PM