Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default N Cables

This is for a brand new 36' Belden 9914 Duobond, (r) II= BraidRG-8, 50 Ohm,
1C10 Shielded, E108998 UL CMG OR AWG 1354 Cable. It has two Trumpeter Male
Type N connectors on each end. This is a very heavy and strong cable. The
weight is the largest shipping problem with this cable. Please add $19.95
shipping anywhere in the US for this cable. These cables are $60.00
everywhere else. THIS IS A DEAL!!! I accept most online payments. Please
email me if you have any questions. I have 7 of these cables in my
warehouse. These are perfect for the Amateur Radio groups.

These cables are $9.95ea. with 19.95 S/H, Total is $29.90.

Please email if you have any questions. Thanks...