Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
oscllitr

Default Oscilloscope help

Hello,

Wondering if someone can help me figure out whats going on. I new to
oscilloscopes, and wonder if something is wrong with my scope, or if
its user error.

When I connect the scope to its internal calibrator, the square wave
drifts back and forth, left to right.

Thanks

Posted to alt.electronics
Anthony Fremont

"oscllitr" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

Wondering if someone can help me figure out whats going on. I new to
oscilloscopes, and wonder if something is wrong with my scope, or if
its user error.

When I connect the scope to its internal calibrator, the square wave
drifts back and forth, left to right.

Set the trigger to "normal" instead of "auto" and then adjust the
trigger level knob.

Posted to alt.electronics
oscllitr

Thanks for the reply. I will give that a try.