Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
Patrick Atherton

Default Found on alt.electronics news group

Should I offer my services? My spell check goes mad on this !!!!

Hi,

I am basically looking to expriment the water engine on a lawn mower. There
is no really problem mecanicwise but I did not find somebody able to build
the printed circuit for it according to the plan I have got.

Anyone interested or knowing someone who could be?

I am not interested in money business but more in something like: "we build
our engine, put it in our car if it works and nobody knows"... To avoid the
creation of taxes from governments on the system. Goverment can't help it,
it has to tax anything that breathes...So I am more interested in it on a
charitable and friendly basis.
Maybe this is a bit utopia but I think that if we do not want to make money
ot of it, who can do?

What you say?

regards

Roland