Electronics (alt.electronics)

Dennis M Cruz Jr

Default dell inspiron 4000 motherboard schematic

I am looking for the motherboard diagram schematic or if anybody knows which
is the agp bus connector. the one next to the pci chipset or the one closest
to the agp chipset.

JeffM

I am looking for the motherboard diagram schematic
Dennis M Cruz Jr

It's obvious that it would do you no good.
Perhaps you mean a **labeled pictorial**.
..
..
or if anybody knows which is the agp bus connector

The brown one.

Dennis M Cruz Jr

there are only white connectors both looking the same and a pictorial is
fine but I could use the other because I will need to figure out wich pins
coraspond with the video card so I can adapt it into a custom built desktop.

"JeffM" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for the motherboard diagram schematic
Dennis M Cruz Jr

It's obvious that it would do you no good.
Perhaps you mean a **labeled pictorial**.
.
.