Electronics (alt.electronics)

I_hate_dogs

Default pls help me euthanize my stinkin dog painlessly

How can I electerquete my dog? But it has to be safely so no fuses get
blown. This one stinkie ****in' pooch has ****ted on the lawn for the last
time, but I'm very concerned that it dies with no pain --- because I am a
very consctshienchously good dog owner.

ubertroll

Hah, these alt.electronic hang-around baffoons don't even know how to create
a circuit that can safely electrocute a dog.
****in pathetic.

Jim Douglas

Here is the sure fire way to rid the world of this ****.
1. Find your 220V circuit, near your dryer.
2. Grab the dog by the tail or head.
3. Spray water on floor,
4. With a screwdriver in hand, stand in water and continually jam the
screwdriver into the 220V socket holes.
5. No, you won't be injured as you are standing in water, but the ****head
will be dead.

"I_hate_dogs" wrote in message
How can I electerquete my dog? But it has to be safely so no fuses get
blown. This one stinkie ****in' pooch has ****ted on the lawn for the

last
time, but I'm very concerned that it dies with no pain --- because I am a
very consctshienchously good dog owner.

killdaggies

Don't do it, bro --- ass barf is trying to sucker you!