jollamann

Default Large signal panel

I have a 60" big screen tv,and the picture fluctuates when it is on. Ihad
somebody come and look at it and they told me that it was a power problem,
probabaly the large signal panel. Any comments, or ideas where i could
find a good price for one. thanks

Jumpster Jiver

jollamann wrote:

I have a 60" big screen tv,and the picture fluctuates when it is on. Ihad
somebody come and look at it and they told me that it was a power problem,
probabaly the large signal panel. Any comments, or ideas where i could
find a good price for one. thanks

Usually these circuit boards are repaired, not replaced. It might be
worth a second estimate because usually the power supply and the signal
circuits are on seperat circuit boards.

Ol' Duffer

My crystal ball must be on the fritz. It was unable to
resolve the make and model or chassis number of your set...

In article
outelectronicequipment
..com, says...