concrete_jungle

Default Distortion(crystal lcd panel)

Hello
I'm new to this group . Please bear with me.
I have a elctronics organizer made by sharp model name is OZ -730.
I'm venturing into repair.
problem:
lines on the LCD screen which make word,letters and graphic hard to be
read. Other then the distortion on the crstal LCD every power fine.
any idea what might be the problem? also Is there a web site you
recommand?
thanks

Wes.

"concrete_jungle" wrote
Hello
I'm new to this group . Please bear with me.
I have a elctronics organizer made by sharp model name is OZ -730.
I'm venturing into repair.
problem:
lines on the LCD screen which make word,letters and graphic hard to be
read. Other then the distortion on the crstal LCD every power fine.
any idea what might be the problem? also Is there a web site you
recommand?
thanks

Basic question, have you set the contrast level too high? My Sharp ZQ-6000
streaks the display when set too high.

you can download the manual from here

www.sharpusa.com/files/org_man_OZ730_750.pdf

Wes.