John Q

Default Service manual for Canon PIXMA iPx000 printers?

"DaveC" ...
I'm looking for a service manual for the iP3000, but will settle for any of
them. If you have a PDF file to share of one of these manuals, I'd appreciate
a copy.

Dave

Try he
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...o delid=10238
In the "Getting Started" box, click on "Product / Software Manuals"
HTH

You want a service manual for a Canon product?
Are you a Canon authorized servicer?

Otherwise, I know of very few Canon manuals that they sell any more to
anyone else.
Give the Canon customer service a call and ask them what it costs and
if you can buy it.

Since becoming a Canon authorized servicer costs so much and is very
exclusive, it is highly unlikely that any Canon authorized servicer
would risk losing the factory servicer status by loaning out a service
manual which goes against the agreement signed with Canon.

The nearest photo printer authorized service is more than 80 miles away
from us. We use to do Canon consumer electronics and camcorders, but
Canon has since made those all factory depot repair only.

Good Luck

Apparantly you must know more about what is on the web. So go find
what you need.

The ONLY service manuals for Canon I have seen on Ebay are for old
printers and the like. How old is the BJC3000 and similar? You might
be able to get a hold of one in 3 or so years after Canon decides it is
no longer cost effective to provide support for the printer.

I have pages of links of available on the web service manuals.
Only no recent Canon manuals at all.

Of the regulars here, I do not know of any that are Canon printer
products authorized.

You might try in a computer repair forum, as it looks like of all the
Canon printer authorized servicers within 400 miles of me, a total of
10, they all are listed as computer sales/repair shops, not electronics
repair.

Arthur Entlich

IT's amazing how helpfull people can get, when they haven't a clue
how to help you and would rather scold you, misdirect you and pretend
they didn't really read what you were asking for?

Btw...have you tried googling, using yahoo and going on Ebay yet?

bfg

Sounds to me like you are describing yourself...

(I quoted it on top for you, because I see you have trouble keeping
track otherwise...)

Art

Mapanari wrote:

DaveC wrotenews:0001HW.BE5A133400202397F02845B0
@news.individual.net:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:01:44 -0800, John Q wrote
(in article y60Zd.17500$2s.7649@lakeread06):

In the "Getting Started" box, click on "Product / Software Manuals"

It's not a service manual, it's user guides.

IT's amazing how helpfull people can get, when they haven't a clue how to
help you and would rather scold you, misdirect you and pretend they didn't
really read what you were asking for?

Btw...have you tried googling, using yahoo and going on Ebay yet?

bfg

This printer is not that old is it? Isn't this still under warranty?