Chaos Master

Default Schematic or service manual for LG TV

Hello people.

I need the schematic or service manual for a LG 20CP52A TV.
I have a problem where the volume "jumps" when I set it via remote control.
E.g. Volume is at 20, I press VOL+ and the volume setting "jumps" to 25 or 30.

Does someone here have the schematic or service manual in .pdf format?
If you have it please reply to the group as I can give my real e-mail address
which has 150MB space for files.

Thanks!

--
Chaos Master® - Porto Alegre, Brazil!
Remove the "IHATESPAM" from my e-mail address to get a valid address.
Chaos Master

Ken Weitzel tava com a mulhegada quando eu cheguei gritando:

Just a quick thought before you get too deeply into
it if I may?

Have you cleaned up the remote contacts? I ask
because I have a remote control here that does
much the same... If I'm on channel nine and push
channel up, I MAY get 10. More likely get 11, or
15 or 34 or... just contact bounce.

The remote control is impossible to open without damage it as it is "glued".
Argh.

--
Chaos Master® - Porto Alegre, Brazil!
IRC #XLinuxNews or #POA of irc.brasnet.org , nick Wizard_of_Yendor .
Powered by NetHack (www.nethack.org) , Slackware 9.1 (Linux User #327480 - at
work)
CygWin, GnuWin32, and so on..
Ken Weitzel

Chaos Master wrote:
Hello people.

I need the schematic or service manual for a LG 20CP52A TV.
I have a problem where the volume "jumps" when I set it via remote control.
E.g. Volume is at 20, I press VOL+ and the volume setting "jumps" to 25 or 30.

Does someone here have the schematic or service manual in .pdf format?
If you have it please reply to the group as I can give my real e-mail address
which has 150MB space for files.

Thanks!

Hi...

Just a quick thought before you get too deeply into
it if I may?

Have you cleaned up the remote contacts? I ask
because I have a remote control here that does
much the same... If I'm on channel nine and push
channel up, I MAY get 10. More likely get 11, or
15 or 34 or... just contact bounce.

Of course, like the cobbler's kids going barefoot,
mine stays that way

Cobbler? Did I really use that word? Man I'm
giving away my age

Take care.

Ken