Junior Member

Location: atl, ga
Send a message via MSN to bannio
Default Mitsubishi Model VS-6017R Anode Cable Placement

Can anyone tell me how the three prong anode cable on the mitsubishi model vs-6017r projection tv is suppose to go on the three tubes?

The suction cups go on the sides of the three picture tubes red green and blue

below are the three suction cups
this goes to the flyback

3 2 1 \_/
[=====] [=====] [=====] ]
L_______] [__________][____ _]
this is the red anode cable with the
three suction cups on it.

I need to know the order of the three suction cups that come from the flyback and go to the picture tubes. The [====] represent the suction cups
the \_/ represents the anode cable that goes to the flyback and the [___][___] represents the three prong red anode cable.

I hope you can understand this rough description of my problem and are able to assist me in this.

Maybe this will help as well:

above the [____] is the red anode cable
and the {} is the suction cups that go to the tubes
and the {[]} is the end of the anode cable that goes to the flyback

Thanks

Bannio

Last edited by bannio : March 4th 05 at 12:01 AM Reason: Diagram needed explaining