Default WTB: 2 IC's from Viewsonic E790

I lost vertical deflection to the top half of the screen--the bottom half is
perfectly normal. From this and reading here it looks like the npn or pnp
of the vertical deflection is blown (I am no technician so this is as far as
I got). At any rate, I would like to get a TDA4856 and a TDA4863AJ IC to
relace possible bad parts. Anyone know where these parts are available?

thx!

kip

Well first what part of this Planet are you on ?

"S" wrote in message
news:1109687497.e4de6c7fe78edecc39facc9305bbd81e@t eranews...
I lost vertical deflection to the top half of the screen--the bottom half
is
perfectly normal. From this and reading here it looks like the npn or pnp
of the vertical deflection is blown (I am no technician so this is as far
as
I got). At any rate, I would like to get a TDA4856 and a TDA4863AJ IC to
relace possible bad parts. Anyone know where these parts are available?

thx!

Rono

If what's left of the pix is clean, & not distorted,
it may just be capacitors by the IC! If left with
bad caps, the IC, & more may blow! Rono.