Default WTB:Sencore CR70 socket 3/4, almost urgent

Hi;

If you got a fried CR70 I'd like to buy socket 3/4 from it. One of the
pins broke off on ours. Sencore says it's no longer available, but that
didn't bother them last year when they picked up a fast $300 and change
refurbing and calibrating it.

Will pay anything reasonable and shipping of course. If you got one
post back here and I'll open up my private email to you. The check
(postal MO actually) will be in the snailmail ASAP if you can sell me
one. Sorry I don't do Paypal.

I saw one CR70 on eBay for $34, but it's got 3 days to go. It would be
nice to get it for like $50 or so and just glue that socket to it for
good. Use the other CR70 for everything else. Not the best solution,
plus the fact I don't think I'm going to get it that cheap.

Unless someone knows where we can buy a plug that mates to the Sencore
we pretty much need that socket. I can only think of a few other
options and none of them are standing out as viable at the moment.

Thanks.

JURB

Do Litlle Jr.

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Suggestion: Remove a similar socket from an old TV chassis.
Use the CR70's universal adaptor, the one with the 5 separate clip
connections and you could be back in business within a few minutes.