Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default What is with the postings for help lately from complete idiots?

And I quote:
"Tried lots of things and then took it to the workbench, I turned
several knobs now not even a line. What can be done?"
"Can someone give me a step by step way to fix the problem?
I will gladly appreciate it if you could. (And just so you know i have
no idea any of the tchnical names of the Tv parts so you will have to
bear with me. Thanxs alot!! "
"Apparently, my SNES is out of sync with my Sony big screen. Whenever
I move my characters, these weird picture waves go down the screen.
How do I fix this?"

It is like people think repairing stuff is magic and we all have a
crystal ball and can see into both the tv set they are looking at and
into the minds of the people who are trying to fix it and have no clue
what a resistor or vertical ic is or what they look like.

Y'all regulars know what I am talking about lately. Seems like an
increasing number of postings from people who have no clue and are not
willing to learn a little bit before asking for help.