Kory Hamzeh

Default For Sale Postings

I have a lathe for sale (actually auction on eBay) and wanted to know if it
is OK to post the "For Auction" message here or is that considered bad
etiquette?

Thanks,
Kory

larry g

Actually your welcome to post metalworking tools for sale or auction. Just
put in the subject line FS or FA so that those not shopping do not waste
time looking at it. Also post the link to the auction if it is on line.
lg
no neat sig line
"Kory Hamzeh" wrote in message

I have a lathe for sale (actually auction on eBay) and wanted to know if

it
is OK to post the "For Auction" message here or is that considered bad
etiquette?

Thanks,
Kory

Kory Hamzeh

Roy,

I posted info in another posting, but here is the URL:

I could not reach you direcly because of the e-mail.

Thanks,
Kory

news