Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SB20

Default RCA F36649 CTC203 H-Drive Help

I have a RCA F36649 (CTC203) with a problem that has gotten worse. It
started with the picture going black then coming back 30seconds to 3
minutes later. Now there is just a high pitch whine and the unit won't
power on. No response with Power&Menu+Vol-up.

There is a visable problem with the T13401 and a ton of glue on the
L14401. I plan on resodering and cleaning the glue of the coil. I am
still confused on the whining sound though. COuld it be a transformer or
am I just missing something? Thanks!