TidalWaveTiburon

Default Samsung CXB1922 Power?

The other night I went into my parents room to shut their tv off, it is
plugging to a surge protector and that in turn is plugged into a wall
outlet which is turned on and off by a wall switch. Well I went in and
flixed the switch off and the tv went off, but right away a it started to
make an odd buzzing sound, so I tried to turn it back on and it made the
clicking noise like it wanted, but the odd buzzing was still there and is
didnt come on at all no picture or sound. So I took it apart thinking
maybe it is the fuses, so I check both the vcr fuse and the main power
fuse and nothing they checked fine on the meter, but the odd thing is I
went to Radioshack and bought some more fuses just in case and put them in
and the minute that I did they blew, but the when I put the original one
back in it was fine. Please does anyone know what this could be and how I
can fix it?

Thanks Matt

Jerry G.

It may be that some parts in the power supply failed. You will have to give
the set out for proper service, unless you have the training, and proper
set-up to service your set.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"TidalWaveTiburon" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
[...]

TidalWaveTiburon

Im pretty good with electronics so far I have found 5 dead 330Uf caps 1
470UF cap, and still nothing, what do you think the chances are that Traic
FMPG12 is dead? See this unit has 2 power supply and the power supply
that Im in now is the main power source.

Gun control vindicated Cliff Metalworking 45 February 1st 05 07:38 AM
pc power supply failure? Al Electronics Repair 9 January 23rd 05 11:15 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM