Jim Lazzaro

Default CCD-tr75e camcorder

I could do with the user manual for this camcorder, perhaps in pdf format.
It will stop me from guessing on how to use the many function controls.
I would like to return the favour with other schems I might have.
Thank you
Jim

Hello
CCD-tr75e it is a Sony handycam which doesn't seem to get a mention on
any of the many websites I have visited. Any chance of sending

quietguy wrote in message

You could have a look here - you might find a manual that will help

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/manu...nuals.asp?l=en

David

James wrote:

SONY