P.R.Brady

Default Taking back off samsung TV

A stupid question. How do I remove the back of my Samsung CI 5361AT TV
without the main pcb coming with it? What is holding the pcb to the back?
Regards
Phil

Jeff Findley

"John Hutchison" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe you missed a screw or its just stuck in the tracks.

Check for screws or nuts (like around an F connector) on the back of the TV
where the antenna and other connections are made. Usually these things are
solidered to the board and sometimes attached to the back as well.

Jeff